Bear vs person

Gilbert has a farm. He has horses and sheeps there.
His rival is wild animals. Especially, it is bears.
So, he built a long fence about 30 kilometers.

And, Hi!! My name is Yusuke!
I'm working here as a part-timer.
My job is checking the fence's security.

One day, at the north point of fence, I met a bear.
'What should I do!?!?', I think.
And I decided to shoot into the air to scare away the bear, because I'm a gentle knight.

But! The bear got angry!!
So, I run away with my horse.
The bear is so fast that our distance is shorter and shorter.
I tried shooting his head, but the bear is so strong...
And my horse scared it, he run away without me.
'Oh, no. I'm dead.', I think.
At this situation, all I have to do is crimbing tree.
I reach the top of tree, and I stopped.

And then, my friends come to help me!

I'm alive!!! Lucky!!!



Theresa, K. (2015).  The North Fence.  Atamaii-Books

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Key verds.